Saturday, October 17, 2009

Temple of Terror! PBL's haunted house event


Thanks to everyone in the club for the support and assistance in getting this project off the ground, it is a short amount of time to get it set up but there are so many dedicated people working on this project that it is coming along amazingly well!

For anybody interested in assisting in the setup of this project, every weekday after 1:30pm, the doors are open and there is someone there willing to put you to work! Additionally, on the weekends, usually after 1pm are a safe bet to get some work time in.

The plastic for barriers are scheduled to be in on Monday and we will really get to rockin' and rollin' once that is set up! Until then, we could use people that are handy with constructing minor props (like tables and such). We are also looking for ANY crazy donations to make this fright fest really POP!

4 comments:

  1. I MIGHT be able to come and assist you guys with some stuff on Tuesday and/or Wednesday after I get out of class.
    I sent out a message to everybody in my e-mail list, posted a message on my facebook page, and created an event for people to get the info & all that fun stuff on my Myspace page. When you have posters printed up to put out in the public let me know because I may have a few places where I can have them put up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check your inbox because I sent out the English and Spanish versions of the flier to all members (at least the ones I have e-mail addresses for).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup I got that and e-mailed it out to everybody in my e-mail list and put it up on my facebook and myspace page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be at the Haunted House site tonight to help out for a while. Posters would be great, so we can all hit the town and surrounding areas this week/weekend. The email I recieved with the posters doesnt print out right, so not sure??


    Any thoughts on emailing a list of needed props and supplies to the entire club, to see if we can get a quicker response???

    ReplyDelete