Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Hey all! Just wanted to share a few pictures I finally got ahold of.

Don't we look awsome?!?




Our wonderful executive officers. (Left to right)
Lakatherine Borgers, Kimberly Patzkowski, Tip Linden,
Joshua Conley, Candace Conley



A big thanks to David Walk "Media Dave" for taking these pictures.

And also I would like to annouce that we officially have a camera for event
picture taking. Again, the great workings of David Walk. He gave me a crash
course on picture taking. Any pictures taken I will submit to him for quality
approval and he is working on setting up a screen saver for PBL. So....need
pictures taken during an event? I'm your woman!

1 comment:

  1. I am thrilled to know that we can have pictures done of our Club Activities now! Thanks Juana, and looking forward to the improvements you are making with media!!!!!

    Good Job!

    ReplyDelete